Today, we’re kicking off our weekly trivia game, because seriously, who doesn’t love trivia? In celebration of some of our favorite “jacks” of all time, we’re going to play a game called “Who’s that Jack?” Here’s how it works: we’ll provide you with 3 clues to help you figure out who’s that Jack. Then, take your guess and comment your answer on our LinkedIn post, here. Ready, set, here we go:
Who’s that Jack?
- Born in Vinci, Italy, where he became a strict vegetarian growing up
- Was the first to explain why the sky is blue
- Wrote in reverse order or “mirror imaging”
Comment your best guess here, and then head over to our Twitter page after 12:00pm to see if you’re as smart as you think you are.
Also, don’t forget:
Tomorrow we’ll be announcing the winner of our first Village Gold giveaway: two tickets to see Disclosure at MSG on October 24th! It’s not too late to enter, so get to it! All those who enter each week are automatically eligible to win our Village Gold Grand Prize- an iPad Air Touch. Entering could not be easier – all you have to do is:
1. Like one of our campaign posts on LinkedIn, here, and leave a comment!
2. Tweet at us #MoreVPM and tell us what more you would like to see us offer, and what would be helpful to you and your company.
Stay connected throughout the campaign on Twitter and LinkedIn, and stay tuned tomorrow morning for the premiere of our animated short, More is More: Something for Everyone.