Happy Friday, NYC! For those of you who don’t know, we’re going to play a weekly trivia game called “Who’s that Jack?” in celebration of some of our favorite “jacks” of all time, as part of our Fall 2015 campaign, More is More. Here’s how it works: we’ll provide you with 3 clues to help you figure out who’s that Jack. Then, take your guess and comment your answer on our LinkedIn post, here. Ready, set, go:
Who’s that Jack?
- She once competed in the Black Miss America Pageant.
- In 2013, she was awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
- Credited with creating a more intimate confessional form of media communication, she is thought to have popularized and revolutionized the tabloid talk show genre.
Comment your best guess here, and then head over to our Twitter page after 12:00pm to see if you’re as smart as you think you are.
Finally, congratulations to this week winner of Village Gold, Brigid Barrett!
Enter to be next week’s winner of Village Gold! All those who enter each week are automatically eligible to win our Village Gold grand prize– an iPad Air Touch. Entering could not be easier – all you have to do is:
1. Like one of our campaign posts on LinkedIn, here, and leave a comment!
2. Tweet at us #MoreVPM and tell us what more you would like to see us offer, and what would be helpful to you and your company.
Stay connected throughout the campaign on Twitter and LinkedIn, and check out our latest animated short, More is More: Something for Everyone, on Vimeo.