Happy Friday, NYC! For those of you who don’t know, we’re going to play a weekly trivia game called “Who’s that Jack?” in celebration of some of our favorite “jacks” of all time, as part of our Fall 2015 campaign, More is More. Here’s how it works: we’ll provide you with 3 clues to help you figure out who’s that Jack. Then, take your guess and comment your answer on our LinkedIn post, here. Ready, set, go:
Who’s that Jack?
- He was an official college dropout, but continued his education by informally auditing classes.
- The movie Anywhere But Here is based on a book written by his sister, Mona Simpson. The movie is dedicated to him.
- At the age of 13, he became friends with a boy who later on helped him create one of the most popular devices of today’s millennial.
Comment your best guess here, and then head over to our Twitter page after 12:00pm to see if you’re as smart as you think you are.
Finally, congratulations to this week winner of Village Gold, Oscar Caballero!
Enter to be next week’s winner of Village Gold! All those who enter each week are automatically eligible to win our Village Gold grand prize– an iPad Air Touch. Entering could not be easier – all you have to do is:
1. Like one of our campaign posts on LinkedIn, here, and leave a comment!
2. Tweet at us #MoreVPM and tell us what more you would like to see us offer, and what would be helpful to you and your company.