The Starbucks holiday cups are here, eBay has embraced new colors, and women in design are being showcased across the Atlantic Ocean. See what creative news caught our attention this week!
- Starbucks’ new holiday cups are out and they want you to get coloring!
- eBay is swapping its four-colored logo for a colorful redesign
- An exhibition on the women designers behind London Tube’s 20th century poster art called Poster Girls in on display across the pond
- Advice from women in design on making progress in a male dominated industry
- See how the Star Wars logo has changed through the years