VPM is Manhattan’s 24/7 digital & specialty printer. We are currently experiencing explosive growth and are seeking a talented and experienced Specialty Printing Coordinator to join our in-house team. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience while working on a variety of custom print projects for our clientele.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly self-directed and resourceful with the ability to work independently and take initiative
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to manage multiple project streams at the same time
- Strategic thinker, able to actively contribute to brainstorming and planning
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Experience of any sort with printing/print-making is a plus
- Experience in Adobe Suite programs (particularly Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) is a plus
- Social media skills (content creation, analytics, etc.) are a plus
- Work closely with the specialty printing department on custom printing jobs for a variety of clients
- Work closely with clients and project manage throughout the duration of their custom printing jobs
- Prepare monthly billing reports for all completed jobs
This is a full-time position that offers benefits, training, and a great opportunity to join a 45+ year company and be a major contributor to its growth. If interested, please apply via the Career Opportunities section of our website and include your resume and cover letter. Incomplete applications will not be considered. No phone calls, please. Salary is commensurate with experience.