Check out what’s recently caught our attention at VPM.
- New York City’s most populous borough, Brooklyn, is now an international brand thanks to Spike Lee— our thoughts go out to all hipsters.
- Here are 5 designs of fantasy subway lines would actually revolutionize New York City’s transit.
- The NYPD are still outraged at Beyonce for what she did during the Super Bowl Halftime Show, and plan to boycott her June Citi Field show if they don’t receive an apology.
- These dreamy travel landscape paintings in Moleskine notebooks (our fave!) will inspire your inner wanderlust.
- Mayor Bill de Blasio unveiled the NYC’s first fully functioning free public Wi-Fi LinkNYC, and here’s what happened.