Check out what’s caught our attention at VPM today.
- Here’s why we celebrate MLK day on a Monday, and what Stevie Wonder had to do with it.
- Why millennial’s living in New York City are sick a tired of Carrie Bradshaw and Sex and the City.
- New York City is adopting a legislation that requires gender-neutral single stall restrooms to be the new status quo.
- Try out these 12 science-backed tricks to appear smarter than you are, and let us know how they work out for you.
- Embrace the cold and spend one of the weeknights ahead watching one (or ten) of the best NYC-themed romantic comedies from 2000 to 2005 because, why not?
- Meet David Bowie: The invisible New Yorker.