Check out what’s recently caught our attention at VPM.
- A climber and a photo journalist are documenting their Everest expedition via Snapchat today.
- Get your creative juices flowing with this extremely short but awesome article on one of our favorite designers, Tina Roth Eisenberg, also known as @swissmiss.
- New Yorkers were given the chance to swim with whales and ride dragons downtown last week. Say what?
- The most talked about tribute to Prince was from the cast of The Color Purple on Broadway.
- Here’s why Chelsea is still the place to be artsy.
- Behold— Beetlejuice is back at this new Tim Burton-themed bar in the East Village, featuring a cocktail menu to die for.
- This designer took popular TV show homes, like Carrie Bradshaw, Jerry Seinfeld, and Monica and Rachel’s apartment, and turned them into beautiful floor plans.