Vedia, the media division of VPM, is currently experiencing explosive growth and are seeking a talented, hardworking Junior Graphic Designer to join our in-house team. This is a unique opportunity to gain valuable knowledge and experience while working on a variety of design projects for our clientele.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working under the Art Director to create custom designs for a wide range of collateral across various industries
- Project management from concept to final execution
- Working with our in-house production team and sales team
- New client meetings and follow up
- Departmental organization including, phone calls, email correspondence, file management, client billing, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, Media Arts & Design, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in print and digital design – agency experience is a plus
- High proficiency in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign)
- Able to properly source imagery and follow clearly defined brand guidelines when applicable
- Able to handle multiple high priority projects and work under tight deadlines
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Ability to take direction while offering strong initiative
- Friendly and upbeat – comfortable client facing
- Self-motivated, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Knowledge of print production is a plus
- Solid design portfolio that features exceptional typography and a range of creative projects
We also ask that you list any additional creative skills that you may have such as photography, video making & editing, web design, copy writing etc.
Please head to the career opportunities page on our website to find out how to apply for the Junior Graphic Designer position at Vedia.