From the newly designed US state-themed sneakers from Adidas, to paper collages for cat lovers, to our favorite new free font to download, see what’s recently caught our attention in art, design, and paper goods!
- This globetrotting couple creates imagery connecting parallel scenes from different parts of the world. Think the Tower Bridge meets the Brooklyn Bridge.
- Adidas asked female artists to design sneakers for all 50 states of the US, and we want to buy them all.
- Penguin Random House’s non-fiction imprint, Ebury, rebranded itself with this new logo.
- For all cat lovers: Peruvian paper artist, Kike Mongrain, created colorful, handmade paper collages that exemplify female fashion.
- The most intriguing image we’ve seen all morning is this owl shaped cabin off the grid of Bordeeaux, France.
- Free font download: Baksoda is a handlettering script font with a clear style and dramatic movement.