Wash away those Monday blues with a round up of some fresh creative inspiration and visuals.
- Windows Creators Edition allows digital artists to get creative without a desk and keyboard.
- This pink-themed Airbnb in Essex, England will have millennials in a tizzy on Instagram.
- Hulu’s new hit original series,“The Handmaid’s Tale” has been turned into an interactive public art installation for New York’s High Line.
- They say you won’t expect the dark-but-satsifying themes of this kids movie, and they’re right.
- Netflix is building an an app for Microsoft’s HoloLens augmented reality headset.
- We can’t get enough of these intricate hand cut collages turned into the perfect stationery pieces.