Wake up your senses this morning with some creative news stories that have recently caught our attention.
- Branding specialist Construct creates a Wes Anderson meets Anna Wintour identity for Hill and Friends new identity and SS’16 campaign.
- These are the top 10 “hipster” fonts your Brooklyn friends will adore.
- This Instagram account recreates famous brand logos using Emojis.
- Straight from the mouths of the world’s top design schools, here are 35 books every designer and creative should read.
- Would you agree that these classic logos make great use of inspiring illustrations?