Village Print & Media specializes in getting your message out there and we’re the best at it. Whether it’s printing, digital design or social media you need – we’ll work with you on any marketing project and we will always deliver high-quality results at unmatched speed. That’s kind of our thing.
So let’s get the lights back on, New York. After all, isn’t the comeback always greater than the setback? We think so.
Having a social media presence for your business is a must if you want to maximize brand reach and relevance in today’s world. Not having it will only limit your company’s potential. Keeping social media management in-house is a great start, however, as your company grows, so will your need for multiple channels.
You may soon start to realize that you have almost little to no time to focus on maintaining your social media accounts and updating your content. This is where hiring outsourced experts comes in the clutch. A dedicated social media team will stay on top of ever evolving trends, brand growth and ROI.
Learn more here and #BeSeenWithVSEEN today!
According to research conducted by Cisco, around 80% of all internet traffic stemmed from video content in 2019. We often gravitate towards video content as it can be used for both education and entertainment, as well as marketing.
As time passes, we as creators learn more about how to capture the attention of the masses and drive them towards purchasing specific products and services. Businesses today may possess assets and video footage to promote their companies, but they don’t have the expertise to edit these assets into cohesive and high quality videos. Don’t get left out of the video revolution!
Here are 5 reasons why you should outsource your video production:
1. Experienced Professionals – These individuals have spent a lot of time honing their craft to convey your story in video form. They have the knowledge and experience to create captivating videos that will increase customer engagement.
2. Stay Updated – Outsourcing to companies that focus on video marketing takes the pressure off you because they stay up-to-date with the newest technologies, trends, techniques and equipment.
3. Time and Resources – Save your time and money. Trying to figure out what goes into video production can be complicated. Allow an expert team to create an effective plan to execute your vision.
4. Eliminate Inefficiencies – Outsource your assets to the creation team and they’ll do the heavy lifting to produce high quality content.
5. Scalability – Anytime you need to churn out video content, you have a team ready to go on your mark.
Learn more here and contact us for a free quote today!
Need to get a point across? Have your prospects follow the ballpoint to convey your complex ideas. Whiteboard animation is a compelling way to bring your ideas to life without the use of talking heads or expensive video production. Here are four reasons why you should use whiteboard animations for your next marketing project.
1. The process is simple – all you need are the script, voice-over, storyboard and animator.
2. Cost effective – less overhead to create a two-to-three minute video.
3. Science backs it – viewers tend to retain more information through whiteboard animations versus any other media presentations.
4. Whiteboard animations are naturally viral – an easy-to-absorb animation for all ages. Studies show that viewers are twice as likely to recommend a product or service through these types of videos.
Learn more here or contact us directly if you have a project in mind!
It’s high time to convert all print communication tools into digital. Catalogs and e-catalogs are effective tools with which to communicate and educate your audience about your products and services. Having both digital and print assets will elevate your business. But now that everyone is online, digital reigns supreme.
Check out these five BIG reasons why you should transform all existing print catalogs into digital today!
- More Data: Digital catalogs have more life – quick access to videos, animations & hyperlinks
- Shareability – With the click of a button, share your content with the entire digital world
- Anytime, Anywhere – Instant access with the help of mobile devices
- Cut Costs & Stay Updated – Make it once, stay updated with the times
- Gateway to Profits – Click through for immediate product-checkout
Your business card does not have to be a conventional card with your contact information. Think outside the box and take advantage of the many specialty printing techniques to make your card stand out. Below are some suggestions on how to create a card that will be saved for future reference: read more…
There isn’t a business in the world that doesn’t have a logo. A logo represents and defines the type of company you are and gives telling cues that help create brand awareness. Whether you are in the process of developing a new logo, or looking to upgrade your current one, here are some tips to keep in mind to achieve a successful design. read more…
We may not have holographic technology yet but we do have the next best thing. Make your printed invitations and brochures interactive by adding an augmented reality element to them by linking them to a video or animation. read more…
When it comes to marketing your business in 2018, it’s important that you have both print and digital components to raise brand awareness. Materials that you’ve likely been printing for years, such as pitch books, catalogs, and reports, can quickly be transformed into digital files that are not only easy to transport physically, but easy to distribute to your target audience as well. Lucky for you, our sister company, VSEEN, is a full-service creative agency specializing in custom design, media, and web solutions – and they offer free 1-hour consultations! Here are a few of the most popular VPM print products that our clients have been turning digital through VSEEN: