Everyone loves a deal, especially when it comes to food. If you’re looking for an outstanding lunch for a great value, then a prix-fixe lunch is your best option, especially if you’re planning a special lunch date. Many of the city’s best restaurants offer incredible deals for under $30. Below are five of our favorite spots:
1. Tribeca Grill (375 Greenwich St)– Tribeca Grill specializes in American cuisine and is co-owned by restaurateur Drew Nieporent and Robert De Niro. During the week, the restaurant offers a three course lunch special for just $25. Some of the specials include smoked ricotta ravioli, chocolate fondant, and a beet salad with goat cheese.
2. Kin Shop(469 6th Ave) – Kin Shop is a Thai-inspired restaurant that offers the amazing deal of a $20 prix-fixe. You can choose from coconut milk soup, dried shrimp, calamari, and sorbet to top it all off. This offer is available seven days a week.
3. L’Ecole at the French Culinary Institute (462 Broadway)-L’Ecole has a three-course lunch special for just $30, all prepared gracefully by the students at the Institute. This offer is available on weekdays from noon to 2:30 pm.
4. Seven (350 7th Ave)-Do you love grilled salmon with truffle whipped potatoes? A roast chicken? Chocolate cake topped with whipped cream? You can eat any of these delicious, three-course meals at Seven for only $30—a steal!
5. Momofuku (207 Second Ave at 13th St)-If brisket over vermicelli or a kimchi apple salad sounds tantalizing, Momofuku is the perfect spot for you. For a $25 three-course lunch special, you can choose between grilled branzini, a seasonal pickle plate, a blondie pie, and more.