Happy Monday…or is it?
Working through the holidays is the absolute worst. In hopes of helping to bring your spirits back up, check out some enjoyable, intriguing, and quirky creative content that is sure to make you cheery, even if it’s only momentarily.
- If you love Wes Anderson like we do, then this is for you: a quirky illustrated typeface inspired by his films and characters.
- See how this creative infused history with high-tech security in a new design passports.
- In case you missed it, Pantone’s Color of the Year 2017 is Greenery. Here’s everything you need to know about the new year’s most down-to-earth color.
- Web Designers: check out these top 50 WordPress plugins to enhance your site.
- Play this Sims-styled way to rebuild the MTA Subway In New York City
- Test your skills: can you tell if these still life objects are real or rendered?