Check out what’s recently caught our attention at VPM!
- A world-class Pickpocket was hired to roam the Frieze Art Fair in NYC to deliver a surprise to all attendees.
- Get your creative juices flowing with some 1960’s experimental type from one of New York’s most influential type shops-cum-graphic design showcases ever.
- Meet the architectural doppelgängers of 7 dresses from the Met’s “Manus x Machina”Gala.
- For the first time ever you’ll be able to booze with penguins in Central Park at this month’s adult-only after hours party, Brew at the Zoo.
- Why leaving trails of digital bread crumbs to reveal new work is becoming one of the hottest new trends for artists.
- How your favorite late-night television MVP’s are are reinventing the talk show.