Happy February! Check out a few reads that caught our attention this Monday.
- If you didn’t know now you know: Uber announced Friday morning that it has reduced Uber X fares by 15% citywide, meaning that an Uber from Midtown to LGA will now cost $37.12 on average, compared to $43.67 under the old pricing scale.
- As New York Fashion Week approaches, we take a look into North West’s closet that is bigger than some of New York City’s listed apartments.
- From gallery exhibits to the release of new documentaries, here’s how New York is celebrating Black History Month.
- As of this past weekend, there is a 900-people long waitlist to eat in a 21-year-old’s dorm room “restaurant” at Columbia University.
- People reveal their biggest regrets on a public chalkboard set on the streets of New York City as part of an inspiring social experiment.
- Start your February on a high note by taking a ride on New York City’s most musical subway line.